The KHI Library is reserved for the following people
- Full time and part time students registered at KHI
- KHI academic staff
- KHI administrative staff
- KHI alumni
- Faculty of Medicine of the National University of Rwanda
- Other researchers
The Library is available during the following opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Last Saturday of the month: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The library management reserves the right to alter the time.
Access to the Library
- For the security purpose, the users must bring their students’ ID cards or a personal ID for non-student when entering the Library.
- No bags, umbrellas, coats, parcels, etc. may be brought into the Library.
- The Library is not responsible for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
- On leaving the Library, all users are required to produce for inspection all books and items taken out of the Library.
- A warning bell will sound 10 minutes to time and final bell for closing. No reader will be admitted to the Library after the first warning.